Assistance during the process
Michel SABBAH and his team will assist you in order to define the optimal strategy for your investment. For residential, commercial or financial, a specific analysis for all the research.
Condos, House, Mansions, Rental Buiding, Businesses, our management team will take care of your property.
The most important part of the process is to prepare together the selection of properties before your arrival in Miami.
Our inventory updated every day will be the primary tool to prepare the showing logistics.
Miami : Glamour & Vibrant City !
For a while, imagine yourself living in Miami under shiny blue sky…
Imagine yourself by a shadow terrace watching the white sand beach and the ocean enjoying a cocktail…
Imagine you are in the ocean swimming and boating.
Imagine yourself shopping in the malls.
Imagine you are enjoying a wonderful dinner prepared by one of the greatest chefs of the world.
Imagine yourself in the garden of your new home enjoying this very privileged life.
To buy or sell, MCS Investments & Property Management will assist you and deliver the best service with professionalism:
- Identify the property
- Establish a contract
– The attorney “closing agent” will prepare the offer.
– We will present the offer and follow the process (offer/counteroffer)
– There is always a retraction period.
– We will follow the attorney closing agent instructions during the due diligence period. Property inspection and approval application process with the condo association.
– We will always assist you from the beginning till the closing and after.
Cost and time limit:
- Attorney “closing agent” charges by hours for a simple acquisition usually he charges 8 to 10 hours.
- Cession expenses are not very high, the most important is the “Title insurance”.
- Time limits are short. For residential, about 3 to 5 weeks for a closing.
- Your attorney closing agent and your real estate broker will always be by your side.
- You can buy under your name or an entity. Most of the time, the buyer use an LLC (Limited Liability Company) in order to protect the property.
Taxation in Florida
State of Florida : No Income Tax
Only Federal US Tax : IRS(International Revenue Service)
- The “Property Tax » paid once a year. Calculation done by the county appraisal based on the value of the property.
- A rented property will pay an income tax to the IRS. You should use the services of a local accountant.
- Capital Gain : After on year and one day the capital gain. After deductible, the capital gain tax applied will be around 15%. You should ask your attorney “closing agent”.